so, DIY (Do It Yourself) To make a beautifull flower crown! As beauty as a princess!
- Supplies you will need:
Lot’s of flowers. I used silk. I find that getting mostly big flowers works the best.
Green wire. They’ll have it in the floral arranging section at your craft store.
Green floral tape. Also at your craft store.
Glue gun (optional)
- Step one: Start by making a circle the size of your head with the wire. You can double or triple up to make it sturdier.
- Step two: Use your wire cutters to clip the flowers so that they have about an inch of stem near the blossom.
- Step three: Attach your flowers to the wire one by one, working backwards so each new blossom is covering the stem of the one before it. You’ll want to wrap the tape around each stem several times to make sure it’s secure.
- Optional: Use a glue gun on any loose areas. I also glued down some of the tape, since it’s not the stickiest!
- Not optional: Wear your flower crown and never stop smiling.
Or, you can see this another photo:
Step to make a flower crown too.
And so, what do you wait for? Let's try to make your beautifull Flower Crown :)