Senin, 25 Maret 2013

The Script - Science And Faith

 Tried to break love to a science
In an act of pure defiance, I broke her heartAnd as I pulled apart her theoriesAs I watched her growing weary, I pulled her apart
Having heavy conversations'Bout the furthest constellations of our souls, oohAnd we're just trying to find some meaningIn the things that we believe in, but we got some ways to go
Of all of the things that she's ever saidShe goes and says something that just knocks me dead
You won't find faith or hope down a telescopeYou won't find heart and soul in the starsYou can break everything down to chemicalsBut you can't explain a love like ours
It's the way we feel, yeah this is realIt's the way we feel, yeah this is real
I tried pushing evolutionAs the obvious conclusion of the startBut it was for my own amusementSaying love was an illusion of a hopeless heart
Of all of the things that she's ever saidShe goes and says something that knocks me dead
You won't find faith or hope down a telescopeYou won't find heart and soul in the starsYou can break everything down to chemicalsBut you can't explain a love like ours
It's the way we feel, yeah this is realIt's the way we feel, yeah this is real
Of all of the things that she's ever saidShe goes and says something that just knocks me dead
You won't find faith or hope down a telescopeYou won't find heart and soul in the starsYou can break everything down to chemicalsBut you can't explain a love like ours
It's the way we feel, yeah this is realIt's the way we feel, yeah this is real                                                                                                    

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar